It’s the perfect weather to cosy up with a good book, and we’ve got 10 new releases for your November.
- The Next Always by Nora Roberts (now in stores) The first book in Roberts’ new Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy chronicles the goings-on at a historic hotel and the lives of its caretakers.
- House of Silk: The New Sherlock Holmes Novel by Anthony Horowitz (now in stores) Baker Street’s most famous detective is brought back to life in this new mystery.
- Wrapped up in You by Carole Matthews (now in stores) This Christmas-themed story about a hairdresser who escapes to Africa only to fall in love with her tour guide will delight Matthews fans.
- Double Dexter by Jeff Lindsay (now in stores) Check out the latest of Lindsay’s bestselling novels about a serial killer with a conscience.
- A Desirable Residence by Madeline Wickham (now in stores) Wickham, aka Sophie Kinsella, delivers another comedic hit with the tale of a family trying to sell their house and the lodgers who get a bit too involved in their lives.
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks (now in stores) The bestselling author’s newest romantic tale follows high school sweethearts 25 years after they’ve gone their separate ways.
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (release date: 08/11) Check out the fourth and final book in the magical Inheritance cycle, set in a world of dragons and danger.
- 11.22.63 by Stephen King (release date: 08/11) King’s highly anticipated new novel explores what would happen if an ordinary man could change the course of history and prevent JFK’s assassination.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney (release date: 16/11) The hilarious sixth book in the popular children’s series is perfect for a winter day stuck inside the house.
- Crossed by Ally Condie (release date: 24/11) The followup to Condie’s international bestseller Matched continues the love story of teens Cassia and Ky in a dystopian world.