The countdown to Christmas is on, with just under three weeks to go until the big day. If you’re looking for stocking fillers or inexpensive gifts for the ladies in your life, check out our list of 20 gifts under 30 quid.
1. Give her the gift of relaxation with a Champneys Express Manicure or Pedicure from Red Letter Days (£25).
2. For the girl on the go, grab this adorable “Breakfast at Sniffy’s” Travelcard holder from Accessorize (£3).
3. If you can’t quite afford the Chanel version, Warehouse has a fantastic quilt and chain bag for a fraction of the cost … £25!
4. Keep her head warm with a faux fur-lined beanie hat from Debenhams, now on sale for £8.75.
5. Who doesn’t love a new lippy? Check out the Clarins “All About Lips” set for £17 at the Clarins UK site.
6. Pamper her in the bath with Molton Brown’s warming eucalyptus ginger body scrub. You’ll find it at Beauty Expert for £28.50.
7. Selfridges is exclusively carrying the Kiehl’s holiday cracker, filled with three of their famous flavoured lip balms (£19).
8. Warm up a loved one on those chilly evenings with the “Hot Bear” from I Want One of Those (£9.99).
9. Head to Zuneta and pick up the Pearl Lowe mini candle set (£30), sure to cast a warm glow on the holidays.
10. Can’t afford a holiday to Rome? Give her this Ciao Bella graphic tee from GAP for just £19.95.
11. Help her to stay dry with a cute Hello Kitty umbrella for £11 from Very.
12. Twilight fans will love to admire this Taylor Lautner calendar all year! (£3.99 from MandM Direct)
13. This lovely Jan Constantine Union Jack heart notebook has plenty of room to jot her dreams, ideas and shopping lists (£4.49 from WH Smith)
14. TV chef Lorraine Pascale’s new book, “Home Cooking Made Easy,” will thrill the cook in your life. Grab it for 10 quid at Waterstones.
15. If you know someone who loves to paint their nails but can’t get out the door fast enough, this monkey nail dryer from Totally Funky will do the trick at just £5.99.
16. Send the petite Christmas basket with chocolates from Interflora (£29.95) and put a smile on her face (and in her tummy).
17. Create a personalised gift that will be cherished for years to come by making a photobook from Photobox (starting at £24.99 for 26 pages)
18. Delight the chocaholic with the “Twinkle Toes Manor” gift collection from Hotel Chocolat (£30). It features six different kinds of chocolates in a lovely pink “dream home” box.
19. Remind Mum of special memories with this floral photo frame from F. Hinds Jewellers (£12.95) and place a favourite photo of you together inside.
20. Keep her nights cosy with a pair of La Senza pyjamas. Right now they’re two for £25 (originally £30 each) so you can grab two gifts for less than the price of one!