Now that you have some ideas for the women on your gift list, here’s some ideas for the blokes. Nothing is over £30, so whether you’re looking for a stocking filler or just a budget-friendly gift, we’ve got you covered.
1. This American Crew travel kit from Washbag.com is fantastic for the frequent traveller (£17.50).
2. Replace his tatty old sweats with these cosy GAP pyjama bottoms for £25.95.
3. Keep him laughing with Peter Kay’s “Tour that Doesn’t Tour” DVD (£24, Littlewoods)
4. Add some fun to his game room with this Phil Taylor Maestro darts board from JJB Sports (£12.99).
5. If you’re looking for a cheeky stocking filler that will liven up his next party, grab “X-rated Shots: More Than 50 Shots We Dare You to Say Outloud” from Waterstones (£3.50).
6. Give your favourite bloke a year’s gift subscription to GQ for just £24 at LetsSubscribe.com.
7. If your guy’s a comedy fan, pick up The Hangover Part 2 on DVD, just £9.99 from The Hut.
8. TM Lewin has selected dress shirts on sale for just £27 (originally £75!). You’ll look like you spent loads, and help your man dress a bit smarter.
9. For the guy on the go, these Go Rock mini portable speakers can take you from the kid’s footie match to camping or the beach (Blacks, £29.99).
10. Bring a bit of fun into your man’s office with this desktop football table from BHS (£12).
11. Keep the cold out with this black gilet, on sale for £28 at Burton.
12. For a luxurious shave, give him Taylor of Bond Street sandalwood shaving soap in a wooden bool (£18.95 at Selfridges).
13. He’ll be stylish down to his pants with these Topman jersey underwear (£15).
14. Treat the fisherman with this Marks and Spencer fishing set, complete with fishing scale, multitool, water bottle, playing cards and hand warmers.
15. For the runner, these £30 Nike microfiber running trousers will keep out the winter chill.
16. Give the footie fan the ultimate tour of his favourite stadium from Activity Superstore (starting at £13).
17. Beer lovers will appreciate this gift pack of six bottles from the Adnams brewery (£10, Adnams Cellar and Kitchen)
18. Protect his iPad with this brilliant case that converts into a stand, just £29.99 from I Want One of Those.
19. Give the chef Jamie Oliver’s mezzaluna set from Sainsbury’s, perfect for cutting up herbs and nuts on the included oak cutting board (£16).
20. Update his worn-out old wallet with this soft brown leather style from Fossil. Grab it for £30 at Debenhams.