Offers and deals for you
Early booking discountOne of the easiest ways to save with Olympic Holidays is to get booked up as early as possible. When you book in advance, you can benefit from the ‘Early booking discount’ holidays for a limited time only. Each early booking offer is clearly labelled with the expiry dates, so you know how long you’ve got before you have to get booked up if you want to get the cheap price.
Loyalty rewardsThe first time you create an account on the Olympic Holidays website and book a holiday, you’ll be signed up for the loyalty rewards programme. The more you spend, the more loyalty rewards you’ll earn:
- Spend up to £300pp and get £4pp in rewards
- Spend up to £350pp and get £6pp in rewards
- Spend up to £400pp and get £8pp in rewards
- Spend up to £451pp and get £10pp in rewards
- Spend up to £500pp and get £12pp in rewards
- Spend up to £550pp and get £13pp in rewards
- Spend up to £600pp and get £14pp in rewards
- Spend more than £600pp and get £15pp in rewards
After the departure date, you’ve got two years to spend your loyalty rewards before they expire. Unfortunately, you only earn loyalty rewards for full holiday packages – if you buy flights or accommodation separately, you won’t get any points.