Offers and Deals for You
Late DealsIf you’re flexible when it comes to travel dates, you could save some serious cash by taking advantage of P&O Cruises Late Deals. These deals are found underneath the offers section of the website and change every single week, so make sure you act fast if something catches your eye before it’s too late.
The late deals start from as little as £179 per person and range from mini two-night European breaks to comprehensive 14-night international cruises. If nothing grabs your attention when you first look, check back in a week later to see which new deals have been added.
SaverIf you really want to bag a bargain, you’re best off choosing the saver option when booking your cruise. Although the restrictions are tougher than with the other options, the prices reflect this and are therefore always lower. To give you a rough idea, here is how the saver prices differ from the other prices:
- Saver prices are only available on selected cruises and selected dates
- Cabins are automatically allocated – you can’t choose which one you want
- Your dinner seating will be allocated – you can’t choose where you sit
- You have to pay 100% at the time of booking
- You don’t get a shuttle bus included in the price
- You can’t upgrade
- You can’t make any amendments and will be charged 100% of the price if you cancel
So as long as you’re 100% sure you’re happy with your booking and won’t want to make any changes, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t book a saver price cruise.