Offers and Deals For YouWalt Disney Travel Co regularly offers all sorts of special Disney Deals on their website, designed to help you save your next Disney holiday. These deals come in all shapes and forms including:
- discounted flight and accommodation packages
- free Disney spending money when you make specific reservations
- money off at the Disney Store when you make any booking
- deals on accommodation in Disney hotels and other hotels in the area
- special offers on car hire
- discounts if you combine your Disney holiday with a Disney cruise
There are special offers available all-year-round, although you’ll find most of the centred on school holiday, such as Christmas, Easter, Summer and half-term. Offers are sometimes posted over a year in advance, so it’s best to start looking as soon as you can if you want to get the best deals.
As well as the Disney Deals section of the website, you can also find out about special offers and exclusive discounts by following Walt Disney Travel Co. on Twitter and liking their page on Facebook.
Park TicketsWhen you buy tickets through the Walt Disney Travel Co. website, you don’t pay any credit card fees, your payment is fully-protected at no additional cost and the tickets are delivered to you instantly by email.
Disney park tickets purchased online also include free travel on the Walt Disney World transportation system – including motor coaches, water launches and monorails – and they’re significantly cheaper than the price you’ll pay at the park (plus, you don’t have to queue to pick them up, either!)
The bigger the ticket you purchase, the better the deal you get. For example, if you purchase the Nine-Day Ultimate Adult Ticket for £278, it works out at £30.90 per day. But if you buy the 21-Day Ultimate Adult Ticket for £305, it works out at £14.52 per day.
Kids Go and Eat for FreeAll children under three years old can enjoy the magic of Disney for free with unlimited free entry into all the Disney Parks. Kids under 11 years old who are accompanied by an adult staying at a specific Disney resort, an Orlando Villa or a good neighbour hotel will also get a Kids Eat Free Card which entitles them to 90 days of free eating – when accompanied by a full paying adult – at more than 100 restaurants in Orlando and Kissimmee.
Extra Money Saving Tips
PartnersWalt Disney Travel Co. works with all sorts of holiday-related groups and businesses to bring you a world of ‘Magical Extras’ when you book a flight + hotel + park ticket package for a minimum of five nights. These extras include:
- 10% and 20%-off vouchers on food and drink at Planet Hollywood, House of Blues, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello Country Italian Triattoria, Wolfgang Puck Café and Splitsville.
- 10%, 15% and 20%-off vouchers for sports and leisure activities at Sammy Duvall Water Sports, WDW Marina, Characters in Flight and Splitsville, as well as a free airboat ride at Boggy Creek.
- 10% and 20%-off vouchers for merchandise at Basin, Curl by Sammy Duvall, LittleMissMatched, House of Blues and Splitsville, as well as a free Planet Hollywood keepsake.