Offers and deals for you
Free SIM cardsIf you’re new to Vodafone and don’t want to commit yourself to a long-term contract, your best option is to sign up for a pay-as-you-go SIM card. Although you have to pay for the phone calls, texts and data that you use, the SIM cards themselves are totally free.
FreebeesIf you’ve got a Vodafone pay-as-you-go SIM card, you can sign up for one of their Freebee programmes to get extra value for your money. Every time you top up your phone with £10, you’ll get a special bonus according to which programme you’ve signed up for. The programmes you can choose between are:
- Freedom Freebee for unlimited UK texts + 150 UK minutes + 500mb UK data
- Freebee Minutes for 150 free UK minutes
- Freebee Texts for 1,000 free UK texts
- Freebee Data for 500mb free UK data
- Freebee International for 60 free international minutes
Whenever you top up with £10, you’ll also receive Rewardz Pointz which you can use to get all sorts of extra freebies, like free DVD rentals, speakers, headphones, mobile phone accessories and even smartphones.